ALL RV SERVICE MENU PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO VISUAL INSPECTION
ALL RV SERVICE MENU ITEMS HAVE A TECH SERVICE SHEET THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF UPON COMPLETION.
RV REFRIGERATOR SERVICE ………….…………… $135 * Clean pilot, ignitor, and burner assembly. * Clean nests, bugs, webs and debris from exterior outside wall access panel. * Test operation and perform inspection of unit. * Perform leak test of LP gas supply line. * Check for DOMETIC / NORCOLD recalls. Don’t wait for your RV refrigerator to go on the fritz! Lack of maintenance can cause spoiled food and fire damage! Protect your investment today!
RV ROOF AIR CONDITIONER SERVICE …… $135 EACH * Inspect roof top shroud (cover) for damage. * Remove shroud for cleaning of condenser coils. * Brush, vacuum, and blow out dirt, debris from the roof top unit. Clean ceiling filters and check ducts and seal. * Check mounting gasket and return air duct, and seals. * Test thermostat and air conditioner operation. Ceiling ducts vents, foil tape seals, and gasket leaks can make a huge difference in your unit’s cooling ability and performance. Let’s make sure you stay cool this summer!
RV ROOF & SEALANT PREVENTATIVE MAINT … $400
* Hand scrub all roof sealants and seams.
* Hand scrub fiberglass, rubber or T.P.O. roofs.
* Pressure wash roof surface and air conditioner shrouds. Removal of vent lid covers for cleaning.
* Basic exterior body wash after cleaning roof sealants and surface.
* Apply UV treatment to roof surface & sealants. RV roof life expectancy is 10-12 years with maintenance. By cleaning and protecting your RV roof you can add years to its lifespan! Protect your investment today.
RV SLIDE-OUT SEALS & MECHANISM MAINTENANCE SINGLE $150 – DOUBLE $250 – TRIPLE $300 QUAD $375 – FULL SLIDE $300 * Inspect slide-out system and seal condition. * Clean and Apply UV treatment/conditioner to seals. * Inspect slide-out, toppers, and hardware. * Inspect mechanism operation and condition. * Lubricate tracks, rails and mechanisms where accessible. As recommended by slide-out MFG. ***(Does Not Include Removal of Slide-Out Toppers.)*** Reduces friction and noise on your slide-out system! Extends the seals lift by protecting from outside elements.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM CLEANING …….… $250
* Kills 99% of bacteria and eliminates odors in system.
* Flush hot and cold fresh water lines with specially designed detergent to kill bacteria in system.
* Sanitize hot and cold fresh water lines, kitchen & bath faucets, water pump and fresh water tank. Remove minerals and debris that are plugging your fresh water system! Protect your health and water system today.
RV LP (GAS) SAFETY INSPECTION ……………..….. $135 * Inspect and test LP regulator and pigtails for leaks. * Inspect LP gas detector & CO detector expiration date. * Perform lock drop pressure leak test. ** (Safety Protection Tests.) ** * Inspect all visible LP lines and connections for leaks. Lack of LP gas inspections can be a serious safety hazard. This includes fire, appliance damage, and your family’s safety!
SPRING TUNE-UP PACKAGE ………………… $450
* Perform exterior roof evaluation.
* Perform exterior body evaluation.
* Slide-out seal & mechanism maintenance.
* Perform roof air conditioner service to 1 unit. An
additional charge of $100 each additional unit.
* Clean furnace, refrigerator and water heater burner tube assemblies then verify operation.
Get your RV ready for your Spring camping trip! SUMMER RV TUNE-UP PACKAGE …………….…. $650 * Perform exterior roof evaluation. * Perform exterior body evaluation. * Perform roof preventative maintenance. * Perform air conditioner service to 1 unit. An additional charge of $100 each additional unit. * Clean furnace, refrigerator and water heater burner tube assemblies then verify operation! Get your RV ready for your Summer camping tr