ALL SERVICE MENU PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO VISUAL INSPECTION
ALL SERVICE MENU ITEMS HAVE A TECH SERVICE SHEET THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF UPON COMPLETION.
ROOF RESEAL ……………. $1500 – $1750 – $2000 * Reseal roof with premium grade self-leveling sealant. * Remove old sealant as needed to prep roof surface and side seams for reseal. * Reseal the following areas: Front and rear moldings, ceiling roof vents, skylight, refrigerator vent, plumbing vents, TV and radio antenna, satellite dish, solar mounts, ladder stations and side seams. * Includes: 12 tubes of self-leveling sealant, 2 tubes non-sag sealant, solvent cleaners and shop supplies. Roof & sealants should be inspected every 90 days!
BODY RESEAL (EXT) ……… $1500 – $1750 – $2000 * Reseal exterior body as listed below with premium grade silicone sealants to all accessible areas. * Scrape as needed and clean all accessible exterior body moldings, joints, seams, trims, comp doors, windows, lights, and misc. areas on exterior body. * Inspect exterior body for water damage and secure anything loose as best as possible. * Includes: 4 tubes of silicone, solvent cleaner and shop supplies. Prevent floor and wall damage before it’s too late! This provides years of added protection to your investment!
ROOF COATING SERVICE – Rebuild membrane surface and to protect all seams and joints.
20’ – 25’ $2500 / 26’ – 30’ $3000
31’ – 35’ $3500 / 36’ – 40’ $4000
* Clean and prep roof membrane for coating.
* Apply fibered coating to reinforce all sealants.
* Apply 2 coats of RV roof coating to roof surface.
* Includes: All Products, cleaners and shop supplies. This coating creates a seamless seal to permanently waterproof and protect your RV roof surface for years!
INSERT MOLDING REPLACEMENT …………… $500 * Replace 1” standard insert molding at roof line, front and rear corner moldings and side seams * Clean insert molding rails prior to installation. * Perform exterior body evaluation to check for damage. * Replace standard 1” insert moldings only, does not include screw cover, clip on, or painted moldings for motor home or fifth wheel front or rear caps. (Ask service advisor for details on service.) * Includes: 120’ of insert molding. – white/black/ivory. Helps prevent water damage on your RV’s!
FURNACE SERVICE ……………………………..… $175
* Clean pilot, burner, electrode and chamber.
* Clean nests, bugs, webs, dust, debris from case, fan wheels, and casting chamber.
* Inspect motor, blower wheels, and sail switch.
* Leak check supply line and test operation.
* Test T-stat operation and check LP detector date.
**(Additional labor is required for removal of furnace. )**Make sure your furnace doesn’t give you the cold shoulder!
WATER HEATER SERVICE …………………….….. $125 * Clean pilot, ignitor, and burner assembly. * Clean nests, bugs, webs and debris. * Drain water heater tank and flush system. * Test pop off valve and inspect anode rod condition. * Suburban MFG – Anode rod not included. Mineral deposits and debris can cause damage and odor in your hot water heater system.
FALL TUNE-UP PACKAGE ……………………… $500
* Perform exterior roof evaluation.
* Perform exterior body evaluation.
* Perform roof preventative maintenance.
* Clean furnace, refrigerator and water heater burner tube assemblies then verify operation.
Get your RV ready for your Fall camping and storage! WINTER TUNE-UP PACKAGE ……………….…. $250 * Perform exterior roof evaluation. * Perform exterior body evaluation. * Perform LP gas leak drop-down test. * Clean furnace, refrigerator, water heater burner tube assemblies then verify operation! Get your RV ready for your winter camping or storage!